We are looking for a Jr. Performance Marketing Manager to join us at the earliest possible date. Working within a world-class Performance Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for driving user acquisition and growing our presence internationally. This position is a maternity leave cover contract and is limited to one year.
Your Key Responsibilities
User Acquisition: Create, develop & manage international campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook & display channels in order to drive as much traffic as possible to our websites internationally
Performance: You’ll have a high level of autonomy to manage your portfolio in the way you see fit. From day one you will be responsible for large budgets and optimizing in order to hit your targets
Testing: Continuously measuring, analyzing & adapting should be in your DNA
Growth: Never settle for the status-quo and proactively shape Stylight with your ideas & suggestions
What you bring along
Outstanding degree in business, marketing, or communications
0-1 years of working experience in Search Engine Advertising. Additional experience in display, Facebook and Google Shopping is a plus
Interested in Performance Marketing & a desire to develop within this field
Strong analytical skills & ability to work with large amounts of data
Motivated, takes responsibility, and loves to continuously optimize processes
Structured, detail- and outcome-oriented, Plus you are a pro in MS Office, especially Excel
Fluent skills in English
Your Future Performance Marketing Team
Our Team size: cross-functional, 5 Performance Marketing Managers & 2 Software Engineers
Our Approach: data-driven, automation & scaling
Our Core Values: responsibility, proactivity & support
Why join Stylight?
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget and days as well as regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! Through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities, we give you the ability to manage your own work and personal life.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
- Prost, Cheers, Salute ! We celebrate our success in every language!
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today viaabout.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Theresia Bähr.