Your Key Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer of the company, you will oversee all the Partner Growth country teams, as well as Partner Growth Advertising and Partner Growth Lead Generation teams.
- You will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching and development of the team to help them to develop and meet their goals.
- You identify opportunities and provide recommendations for process improvements with the aim of increased productivity of the team.
- By identifying new business opportunities, you significantly contribute to increase our partner base, retention and upselling.
- You will design Partner Growth targets in collaboration with the team and be responsible for the team performance to meet those targets.
- More than 6 years of experience in Sales and Account Management in the Digital, Advertising, E-commerce or Affiliate Marketing industry. Preferably on the publisher side.
- More than 2 years of experience in leading large and international Sales and Account Management teams in the affiliate marketing industry.
- Proficient in reporting, analytics, CRM and navigating internal/external dashboards.
- You are a goal oriented, proactive and with a problem solver mindset able to work cross-functionally.
- You are fluent in English, any other European language is a plus.
- Our focus is to build partnerships with the world’s biggest brands and retailers.
- We are directly responsible for Stylight successful growth and expansion on B2B Sales and Partner Management over 16 countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in account management and sales always eager to improve and learn.
- With more than 12m unique users in 16 countries and >1,300 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and health conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today! We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English! Your contact: Laura Grassl.