Your Key Responsibilities
- You support the implementation, analysis and optimization of our global social media accounts and international push marketing campaigns.
- You are in charge of preparing visual content and copy for various marketing channels.
- You analyze the performance and constantly optimize according to your learnings.
- You are bringing in your ideas when it comes to improving processes and testing new formats to optimize and improve Stylight’s growth potential in Social Media and CRM.
- You are currently studying or have recently finished studying Marketing, Business, Economics or similar.
- You are very structured and able to keep the overview while working on different projects.
- You are a proactive and self motivated team player.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English - other languages are a plus.
- You have affinity for numbers and enjoy working on analytical projects.
- First working experience in marketing and interest in the fashion and home decor industries are a plus.
- We are an international team of marketing geeks, visual designers and SEO pros.
- We create and spread cool content on relevant on- and offline, social and professional channels.
- We continuously work on our goals and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- We tackle problems with automated processes and love 80-20 solutions.
- We make sure everyone, everywhere knows about Stylight.
- We always strive for the best.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- We are family-friendly and healthy minded which is why we are doing yoga together weekly, get our daily rate of fresh fruits from the counter and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Laura Grassl.