Your Key Responsibilities:
- Along with your team, you are in charge of optimizing the algorithms which power our traffic management.
- You are responsible for improving KPIs that are key to the value provided to our clients as well as to Stylight’s monetization.
- You challenge the status quo and bring your expertise and ideas to the table.
- You lead a team of two Data Scientists and one Machine Learning Engineer.
- You own the backlog and prioritization of the Quality Traffic Monetization engineering team: data science and software engineers work closely together to implement valuable incremental improvements.
- You engage with fellow Product Owners and other leaders across the company to deliver outstanding products to satisfy the needs of our internal and external customers.
- You are a key member of the product team and define the product strategy.
- You work closely with a team of data scientists and software engineers and inspire them with your hands-on mentality and seniority.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a data-related field in the online industry. Ideally: you have worked for a large online shop or an e-commerce service provider (in pricing strategy, products ranking, product information management...).
- You have at least 2 years of leadership experience.
- You know your way around data modelling and machine learning algorithms, and you possess a deep understanding of the requirements of key data stakeholders.
- You have a degree in engineering, mathematics, or fields with a solid foundation in analytics.
- You are familiar with engineering topics, we love Python and have engineers who are ready to run you through their best practices.
- You are an excellent communicator: ability to inform, convince and persuade a range of stakeholders, also on executive level, in both verbal and written form.
- Ideally, you like to share your ideas and skills and would like to participate in hosting meetups related to your field of competencies: Stylight is deeply involved in the local tech community, with one of the coolest offices in Munich (and actually in Germany) to organize meetups (when the health situation allows).
Your Future Team:
- We have Data and ML expertise: experience with large-scale cloud-based data and ML infrastructure as well as tooling landscape (e.g. Spark, Presto, Amazon Athena, BigQuery, and SageMaker).
- We love solving problems with a pragmatic approach.
- Your team members regularly get recognition at our internal company hackathons and Open Fridays.
- We do work in Agile, and do pair-programming to foster knowledge sharing.
- We <3 Slack, run bots that make orchestration of our stacks easier (CircleCI, Datadog, PagerDuty).
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English! Your contact: Laura Grassl.