- Consists of data analysts and data engineers, creating and promoting a data-informed Stylight.
- Works agile and applies Kanban to their daily work life.
- Gets data ready for analytics by automating dataflows and providing tools to make data accessible.
- Generates insights to support teams in making sound business decisions.
- Coaches and supports teams to use data efficiently.
- Supporting teams to focus on the right topics by providing in-depth analyses of our business.
- Working closely with our Partner Growth and Marketing teams to understand their business needs and support them with your data knowledge.
- Setting up and improving reports and dashboards to ensure everyone is looking at valid KPIs.
- Being the go-to person for questions related to data analysis and SQL
- Educating others to develop their data skills.
- You have a degree in economics or science and have experience doing quantitative analysis.
- You are proficient in SQL and have previous experience with BI-tools like Sisense or Google Data Studio.
- You know how to handle large data sets and are not afraid to use data from different sources like Redshift, BigQuery, and data lake solutions.
- You love to crunch numbers and work on complex tasks that you can then confer to the end-user.
- You are familiar with statistical methods like regression and hypothesis testing.
- Whether it's informal chats or tech discussions - English is no problem for you.
- Additional programming skills, especially in Python, are a plus.
Why join Stylight?
- With more than 12m unique users in 16 countries and >1,300 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- Together with Bits & Pretzels, we host daho.am, an annual developer conference with top-notch speakers and over 800 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and health conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.