Your Key Responsibilities
- With help from our in-house software tools for categorization, you will effortlessly sort and integrate millions of products.
- Ensure our products are correctly classified so your friends can find that perfect pair of sneakers.
- Continuously assess and improve the overall quality of our landing pages.
- Corresponding with other teams, securing partner’s requests are implemented quickly.
- With your dedication and attention to detail you make Stylight the best fashion and lifestyle shopping engine in 16 countries!
What you bring along
- You are your friends’ go-to person for fashion, beauty and home & living - you know the difference between Stilettos and Pumps, a futon and a couch, and agree that the color melon is not the same as orange or pink.
- Reliable and care about the quality of your work.
- Available to work ca. 30 hours per week for a 1-year period and at least a half day on Fridays and/or Mondays.
- Strong writing and communication skills in both German and English - a third language would be amazing!
- SQL knowledge would be a special bonus.
Your Future Partner Data Enrichment Team
- Is cross-functional, you’ll be working closely with one QA Specialist and five Engineers.
- Is responsible for classifying every single product — last year alone, we classified over 30 million products!
- Continuously improves the quality in the categorization of products shown in Stylight.
Why join Stylight?
- With more than 120m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- We are family-friendly and health conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.