- Works in an Agile environment to create a website used by millions of users in 17 countries worldwide.
- Designs and builds the user facing part of Stylight from the frontend to the backend.
- Is committed to the quality, scalability and high performance of their code.
- Values the learning and growth mindset and has dedicated time for self-driven, personal development.
- Has low management overhead and a high level of trust in one another; enjoys autonomous work as well as pair programming.
- Build reusable, responsive and cross-browser optimized components for our high-performance website.
- Participate in the process from ideation, user testing and design to development, deployment and monitoring.
- Work closely with the designer and the other developers on new features.
- Run A/B tests and evaluate the impact of your work in terms of our KPIs.
- Explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and relevant work experience of 4+ years.
- You adhere to and advocate best engineering practices.
- You have a good understanding of UI/UX design principles.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
- You are a motivated, compassionate individual who enjoys working in a cross-functional international team and are eager to learn from and teach others.
Why join Stylight?
- With more than 120m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- Together with Bits & Pretzels, we host daho.am, an annual developer conference with top-notch speakers and over 800 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and health conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Laura Grassl.