Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop our ranking algorithm by integrating various input data and experimenting with customized ranking approaches.
- Evaluate algorithm performance and identify improvement opportunities and optimization potential.
- Push to bring new ideas into production and apply state of the art models while always keeping business priorities and technical feasibility in mind.
- Determine new evaluation metrics and techniques to anticipate test performances and better evaluate the impact of our actions
- Experience formulating solution-oriented ideas and bringing them into production
- A Master’s or Ph.D. in Stats, Math, Physics, Computer Science, or another quantitative field.
- 2+ years experience working with data science or machine learning.
- An exceptional understanding of data analysis, statistics concepts and experience applying them.
- An excellent understanding of SQL. Experience with big data technologies (i.e BigQuery, etc.) would be a plus.
- You have python coding knowledge sufficient to build prototypes and analyse large data sets.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting ideas and findings.
- You work well independently and prioritize effectively.
- We’re an international team with different backgrounds: Machine Learning, Data Science, Engineering.
- We love solving problems with a pragmatic approach - good enough is better than perfect.
- We work in two-week sprints, value autonomy, open communication and having few meetings.
- We love Slack. Besides sharing bad jokes and memes, it’s also where our alerts show up.
- With more than 120M yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home&living and beauty space.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Stylight is the #1 Meetup organizer in Munich and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We'll give you a personal development budget, go to conferences, buy books, and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% are non-German and 65% female.
- Together with Bits & Pretzels, we host daho.am, an annual developer conference with top-notch speakers and over 800 attendees.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany)
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com.
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV) in English! Your contact: Laura Grassl.