You will get to work with the most state-of-the-art technologies to create data intensive applications and solve challenging technical problems. Sounds exciting? Read on!
Your future team
- Is a sub-team of the Brand Content & Marketing team which is the most international team within Stylight.
- Consists of a Lead Tech SEO Manager, a Senior Software Engineer, a SEO Analyst and a Tech SEO Manager.
- Applies Agile Development to their daily work.
- Favors teamwork whilst maintaining everyone’s own autonomy.
- Design, build and maintain our scalable architecture.
- Own services from design, development, testing to deployment, monitoring, and support.
- Develop mainly backend applications with the best industrial practices
- Enjoy collaborative work with engineers from other teams
- Help us promote our engineering culture, from challenging others to knowledge sharing.
- You have a minimum 3 years experience in designing, building and operating scalable systems using Python.
- You have worked with both relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL and BigQuery) and NoSQL.
- You have worked with Docker and understand how to take advantage of AWS.
- You have experience in microservices architecture (preferably event-driven architecture).
- You have a strong focus on good design, code quality, code efficiency optimization using the proper data structures and algorithms and understand what makes software maintainable.
- You preferably have previous experience dealing with SEO and organic growth.
- You have a passion to solve challenging problems and possess a get-work-done attitude.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget and days as well as regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! Through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities, we give you the ability to manage your own work and personal life.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
- Prost, Cheers, Salute ! We celebrate our success in every language!
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your application (CV only is fine) in English! Your contact: Sebastian Breuer.