Your Key Responsibilities
- Build, maintain, and run our scalable architecture. We take pride in building highly performant, scalable and failure resistant platforms.
- Own services from design, development, and testing to continuous integration, monitoring, and support.
- Develop applications in a TDD and DDD way with Clean Code Methods.
- Work cross-functionally across other product teams to develop solutions to improve page relevance/richness, internal linking, and indexation rules, to surface the most relevant and engaging search pages.
- Enjoy what you do, being ready to research, learn and apply new technologies. Ask questions, challenge others and push your point of view.
- You love writing code from the bottom of your heart and have ideally 3+ years experience in designing, building and operating scalable systems using Python.
- You have a proven track record of building good software based on your analytical, problem-solving and engineering skills.
- You have worked with Docker, AWS, NoSQL databases, CI/CD, serverless and microservices in production environments. “You build it, you run it!” is our general philosophy.
- You have worked with SQL and have very good knowledge in relational databases, preferably BigQuery.
- You preferably have previous experience dealing with SEO and organic growth.
- You are opinionated and outspoken on engineering best practices but can still maintain friends.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
- Is responsible for the visibility of Stylight to the outside world through Content and SEO measures.
- Makes sure that our platforms are aligned with what people are looking for and follows trends and seasonal keywords.
- Works in an agile and cross-functional environment alongside Content, Push Marketing & SEO.
- Works in an international environment where collaboration, continuous integration and delivery are as vital as morning coffee.
- Enjoys autonomous work as well as pair programming, code reviews and learning together.
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- Together with Bits & Pretzels, we host daho.am, an annual developer conference with top-notch speakers and over 800 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regular Innovation Days which fosters knowledge sharing throughout the company.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references) in English! Your contact: Carina Meyer.