We are looking for an interim Lead Business Development Manager for the French market with min. 3 years experience in Digital, e-commerce or Affiliate Marketing for a 1 year maternity cover. Come join our team in Munich working with the top brands in Fashion, Home and Beauty!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Your primary focus will be to sign and launch new partnerships with brands and retailers in France in the Fashion, Beauty and Home and Living industries. You’ll lean on your persistence, creativity, and drive to grow your market.
- Together with your FR Team you are responsible for defining and reaching goals, pulling performance reports, and upselling advertisement and paid placements.
- You are responsible for account management and development of your partner portfolio.
- You will research benchmarking, network events and competitive offerings as well as collaborate with the team on new initiatives/processes to grow the business.
- Potential travel as needed.
Background Of Successful Applicants
- >3 years experience in a Digital Marketing, Affiliate or E-commerce role. A focus on Fashion or retail is preferred.
- Profound experience in Client Services and/or Account Management in relevant markets.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Fashion Merchandising or equivalent experience.
- With your positive, tenacious and motivated attitude you are eager to make a name for yourself in Digital Marketing - a "No" as an answer is not an option for your Sales Spirit.
- Proficient experience in reporting & analytics, CRM and navigating internal/external dashboards.
- You are fluent in French and English.
The Business Development Team
- Our focus is to build partnerships with the world’s biggest brands and retailers via email outreach, networking events, and Affiliate Network & Agency connections.
- We are directly responsible for Stylight's successful growth and expansion over 16 countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
Why join Stylight?
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We are family-friendly and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from board game evenings and BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter and CV) in English! Your contact: Carina Meyer.