- Consists of software engineers and data analysts, creating and promoting a data-informed Stylight.
- Works agile and applies Kanban to their daily work life.
- Gets data ready for analytics by automating dataflows and providing tools to make data accessible.
- Takes pride in writing good code and loves test automation.
- Generates insights to support teams in making sound business decisions.
- Coaches and supports teams to use data efficiently.
- Provide and improve our central data infrastructure built around Google BigQuery and AWS Redshift.
- Improve the event and batch processing infrastructure to collect data from company internal microservices.
- Scale our ETL processes running on top of Open Source products like Apache Airflow and Kubernetes.
- Develop and maintain internal services to support other teams regarding A/B-test evaluation, event-changelogs and materialized views.
- You also care about the operations part of engineering like deployment and monitoring.
- We breathe Python! We hope you do too - If not, we expect you to have a strong desire to learn and significant experience in another programming language.
- You bring hands-on experience in software development and are eager to improve our data applications.
- You have advanced SQL knowledge and enjoy modeling and transforming data.
- Whether it's informal chats or tech discussions - English is no problem for you.
- Additional expertise in analytics tools like looker is a plus.
Why join Stylight?
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget and days as well as regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! Through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities, we give you the ability to manage your own work and personal life.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
- Prost, Cheers, Salute ! We celebrate our success in every language!
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your application (CV only is fine) in English! Your contact: Sebastian Breuer.