Your Key Responsibilities
- You are a concept lover: you develop creative ideas together with a team of Visual and UI designers, content marketers, and social media managers – which will be promoted across multiple channels and countries.
- For our Trend Reports on Stylight Insights (https://insights.stylight.com/), you create moodboards, define the visual style of new Reports, visualize data and provide graphics to create outstanding Landing Pages with our CMS (WordPress). You are part of each project from the ideation to the last touch.
- For these and other marketing-related Landing Pages, you create conversion oriented features and layouts that help the Marketing team achieve their goals, applying UI concepts
- You contribute to elevate our social media and email marketing campaigns via effective and engaging visuals, including graphics, illustrations, Instagram reels or photo sessions...
- You understand the elements of our CI, help us create consistency across all channels, and continue to improve it. You also support the creation of identities for various branding materials.
- You have a strong online portfolio of graphic and web design work, with at least 3 - 4 years of hands-on experience, ideally with the eCommerce, Fashion and Lifestyle industry.
- Studies in Design (Graphic, Communication, Media or similar) are a plus.
- You are in very good command of design tools, specifically Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
- You have experience with creating layouts for websites and landing pages. Basic HTML/CSS knowledge is a huge plus.
- You love the challenge of designing and illustrating with a marketing goal.
- You’re a 100% team player, as well as having a structured, goal-oriented, independent way of working.
- You enjoy broadening your horizons and working together with people from other fields.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- We are an international team of design, marketing and SEO pros.
- We create and spread cool content on relevant on- and offline, social and professional channels.
- We continuously work on our goals and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- We tackle problems with automated processes and love 80-20 solutions.
- We make sure everyone, everywhere knows about Stylight.
- We always strive for the best.
Why join Stylight?
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget and days as well as regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! Through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities, we give you the ability to manage your own work and personal life.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, portfolio and certificates) in English! Your contact: Theresia Bähr