Your Key Responsibilities
Build up Stylight’s new cross-functional browsing team.
Design and improve category tree and filters that enable our customers to browse more than x million products with ease and fun.
Bring our high performance search to a new level.
Implementing product recommendations - editorial as well as personal ones.
Finding creative ways to interlink our high quality editorial content with the products.
Discover innovative browsing patterns and develop new ideas to help our users to find exactly the product they want (even if they don’t know it).
You have at least 5 years experience as a product manager or owner. You have a track record in delivering business impact and customer value while shipping your projects on time and at scale.
You are an expert of product discovery. You know the challenges of designing and improving category trees, filters, search and/or recommendations for websites handling millions of products from the inside out.
You are passionate about discovering how users navigate on websites and love to test and tweak until you bring your KPIs to a new level.
You know the challenge of finding a healthy balance between business KPIs and user value and think in both directions.
You demonstrated that you can lead and build up high-performing cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, marketeers, product data and SEO experts as well as analysts.
You are firm in quantitative and qualitative research methods and are able to find pragmatic solutions for complex problems.
Great verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical and metadata information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
Why join Stylight?
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget and days as well as regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! Through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities, we give you the ability to manage your own work and personal life.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
- Prost, Cheers, Salute! We celebrate our success in every language!
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your application (CV only is fine) in English! Your contact: Sebastian Breuer.