- You are building a credible and compelling brand image for Stylight in Italy by crafting and promoting effective content marketing campaigns with the widest possible media coverage, to increase the brand awareness and the domain authority of Stylight’s website
- You plan and execute SEO content strategy with inspirational fashion, beauty & lifestyle content that drives traffic and sales across Italy.
- As part of an international team, you proactively research new content and branding opportunities keeping a global mindset and perspective.
- You are responsible for the editorial planning of the Italian Stylight Magazine and coordinate a freelance editor.
- You support the CRM and Social team producing effective Italian newsletters and social content.
- You constantly keep track of your data and adapt the content and branding strategy in order to improve the performance.
What you bring along
- You are currently studying or have recently finished studying Marketing, Communications, PR/ Brand Management, Journalism or similar.
- You have a strong knowledge of the latest marketing trends and interest in fashion, beauty and lifestyle topics.
- You have experience in SEO, keyword research and strategies
- Thinking outside the box and realizing creative projects within interdisciplinary teams brings joy to you.
- If someone described you, they’d say: proactive and self motivated team player.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English.
- A good knowledge of the Italian media landscape - preferably within the fashion & lifestyle press - is a plus.
Your Future Brand & Content Marketing Team
- We are an international team of marketing geeks, visual designers and SEO pros.
- We create and spread cool content on relevant on- and offline, social and professional channels.
- We continuously work on our goals and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- We tackle problems with automated processes and love 80-20 solutions.
- We make sure everyone, everywhere knows about Stylight.
- We always strive for the best.
Why join Stylight?
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support and encourage you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget of 2.000EUR and 3 personal development days, that you may use for external training. All while you obtain regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! We give you the ability and flexibility to manage your own work and personal life, through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities.
- Vacation counts! Whether you plan a family vacation or to visit your friends back home – 27 days of paid vacation + Christmas and New Year’s day are all yours! And let’s not forget the yearly extra day you get for the first 3 years of company affiliation.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
- Prost, Cheers, Salute ! We celebrate our success in every language:
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English! Your contact: Theresia Bähr