We’re looking for a dedicated, and helpful IT Support person to join our team in Munich. You will work alongside our Lead of Technical Infrastructure. We use a variety of the latest tooling available in the market. You will be involved in exciting new implementation projects as well as managing existing systems. This position will grant a lot of experience in IT Support & System Administration as well as being part of a great team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and support existing IT systems (cloud and on-premise)
- Support company employees with everyday IT-related issues
- Setup and maintain macOS/Linux/Windows hardware
- Proactively identify and address new issues
- Manage and keep track of inventory for hardware
- Ongoing professional or academic education in the IT-related field
- Good analytical skills, structured approach, attention to details
- Team player, proactive and positive way of work
- Experience with different IT systems would be a plus: Google Workspace, Slack, Jamf, Intune, Office365
- Coding/Scripting knowledge would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
Your Future Team
- We aim to provide our colleagues with the best possible tools for everyday work
- We work in an environment consisting of macOS, Windows, and Linux
- We use a wide range of services: AWS, Jamf, Google Workspace, Office365, and much more
- Automation is key, we don't work for computers, computers work for us
Why join Stylight?
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support and encourage you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget of 2.000EUR and 3 personal development days, that you may use for external training. All while you obtain regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! We give you the ability and flexibility to manage your own work and personal life, through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities.
- Vacation counts! Whether you plan a family vacation or to visit your friends back home – 27 days of paid vacation + Christmas and New Year’s day are all yours! And let’s not forget the yearly extra day you get for the first 3 years of company affiliation.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
- Prost, Cheers, Salute! We celebrate our success in every language!
Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a dynamic, open minded and passionate environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your CV in English or German! Your contact: Sebastian Breuer.