We are looking for a Python engineer to join our SEO team in Munich and drive organic user acquisition of Stylight’s 16 domains. You will get to work with the most state-of-the-art technologies to create data intensive and scalable distributed applications and solve challenging technical problems. Sounds exciting? Read on!Your future SEO Team
- Is a subteam of the Brand Marketing & Customer Experience team which is the most diverse within Stylight.
- Consists of a Lead Tech SEO Manager, a Lead Engineer, and a Tech SEO Manager.
- Applies Agile Development to their daily work.
- Favors teamwork whilst maintaining everyone’s own autonomy.
- Own microservices from A to Z and contribute to our scalable architectures.
- Develop mainly backend applications with the best industrial practices.
- Enjoy collaborative work with engineers from other teams.
- Help us promote our engineering culture, from challenging others to knowledge sharing.
- You have a minimum 3 years experience in designing, building and operating scalable systems using Python.
- You have worked with both relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and NoSQL.
- You have worked with Docker and understand how to take advantage of AWS.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
- You preferably have experiences dealing with SEO and organic growth.
- Bonus point if you know how event-driven microservices architecture works!
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160 m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and > 1,500 shops we are the world’s leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide Vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support and encourage you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget of 2,000 Euro and 3 personal development days, that you may use for external training. All while you obtain regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! We give you the ability and flexibility to manage your own work and personal life, through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities.
- Vacation counts! Whether you plan a family vacation or visit your friends back home - 27 days of paid vacation + Christmas and New Year’s day are all yours. And let’s not forget the yearly extra day you get for the first 3 years of company affiliation.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
- Prost, Cheers, Salute! We celebrate our success in every language!
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a dynamic, open-minded and passionate environment, then don’t hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We are looking forward to reading your CV in English or German. Your contact: Sebastian Breuer.