Your Key Responsibilities
- You are the first contact person for new online advertising campaigns for our B2B customers from the fashion & lifestyle industry.
- Your role will be to create and launch new partnerships with brands and retailers in fashion, beauty and home & living.
- For this you work very customer-oriented and always guarantee a smooth and on time process.
- You take care of the performance optimization of your B2B customers, communicate with internal interfaces and coordinate with them on campaign implementation.
- You create campaign reports in Google Ad Manager/Google Analytics.
- You support your advertising colleague in the acquisition of new customers - from the initial contact to the presentation at the customer's site. You contribute to the success of our advertising team by independently developing and taking responsibility for (sales) initiatives.
- You will maintain Stylight's CRM system and ensure that all activities are documented.
What you bring along
- Young professionals with a bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or similar fields.
- Optional: entry-level position 1 year of experience in sales, marketing, or advertising
- Proficient Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Optional/Goodie: Canva, Google Admanager, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Wordpress, Trello.
- Basic understanding of advertising KPIs such as CTR, AI and CPM.
- Proficient in using CRM systems to plan, monitor and document leads and all promotional activities
- You should be well organized, methodical and process oriented.
- Quick comprehension and ability to work independently, but also able to work as part of a team
- A customer-oriented service mindset is a matter of priority for you.
- You are characterized by a pragmatic, goal-oriented and independent way of working, have positive energy and a desire to contribute to stylights success and to continue to grow.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Your Future Team
- We are continuously winning new exciting advertising customers for Stylight.
- We continuously develop new advertising formats for our partners and offer attractive cooperation opportunities.
- We are responsible for Stylight's successful growth on B2B level.
- We always keep track of all relevant KPI's of the company.
- We love to juggle numbers, work in a team and are motivated to drive Stylight forward.
- We are an international, successful and success-oriented team with professionals from Sales & Marketing.
Why join Stylight?
Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
Curiosity is our compass! We support and encourage you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget of 2.000EUR and 3 personal development days, that you may use for external trainings. All while you obtain regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! We give you the ability and flexibility to manage your own work and personal life, through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities.
Vacation counts! Whether you plan a family vacation or to visit your friends back home – 27 days of paid vacation + Christmas and New Year’s day are all yours! And let’s not forget the yearly extra day you get for the first 3 years of company affiliation.
You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
Prost, Cheers, Salute! We celebrate our success in every language!
Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a dynamic, open minded and passionate environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs.
We're looking forward to reading your CV in English!! Your contact: Theresia Bähr