If you like thinking outside the box, collaborating with teammates to develop solutions that enable Stylight to achieve sustainable growth through acquiring and monetizing paid quality traffic — this is the place for you!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the Performance Marketing team by building automated solutions, providing easy access to data, as well as driving our team forward with your new ideas in order to grow our revenue and user acquisition.
- Consider complex logical problems and develop pragmatic solutions with regard to relative effort and business value.
- Write code, run systems, own infrastructure, automate development, raise the quality bar, grow team members, challenge the status quo, and actively exchange with other teams on interfaces and data flows.
- Enjoy what you do and be willing to teach and learn new technologies, as well as explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience with Python and deploying your workloads to the cloud in an automated way (we heavily use AWS, Docker, microservices and only use cloud native technologies).
- Caring about your systems is like caring for your coffee machine. Testing, automation, monitoring and logs are as important to you as an agile product development flow with peer reviews.
- You have proficient English language skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
- You are a motivated, compassionate individual who enjoys collaboration as well as open discussions on technologies and approaches.
- You are excited to be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with non-technical colleagues.
- Our Team size: Cross-functional, 5 Performance Marketing Managers & 2 engineers
- Our Approach: Data-driven, automated & scalable
- Our Core Values: Responsibility, Proactivity & Support
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support and encourage you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget of 2.000EUR and 3 personal development days, that you may use for external trainings. All while you obtain regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! We give you the ability and flexibility to manage your own work and personal life, through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities.
- Vacation counts! Whether you plan a family vacation or to visit your friends back home – 27 days of paid vacation + Christmas and New Year’s day are all yours! And let’s not forget the yearly extra day you get for the first 3 years of company affiliation.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
- Prost, Cheers, Salute ! We celebrate our success in every language!
Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your application (CV only is fine!)) in English! Your contact: Theresia Bähr.